CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Punctuation-.,?!

Punctuation, Who needs it anyway? Yes, I can definitely see the benefits of using proper punctuation, with beautiful sentence structure to capture ones thoughts.  But I often find when I'm in t he middle of a thought and typing my punctuation goes down the drain and I'm the queen of very long run on sentences.  I wish I had a tape recorder in my head to capture my thoughts and then I could replay them as I'm trying to put my thoughts down into words, or even articulate my own thoughts.  They always sound so much better when I'm thinking about things.  Then when I sit down to type or express my thoughts it is all a bunch of garble.  I've also noticed since working in the medical field where I had to be very brief and direct in my writing that I now lack the desire for beautiful, elaborate descriptions.  So I give my heart felt apologies to all those who may read our family blog.  You may get frustrated with my poor punctuation or very brief and direct descriptions of what's happening in the life of the Pugh family.  I just love having a way to journal what's happening in my family even if it is a hodgepodge of meaningless words to the rest of you.

Sorry

0 comments: