CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dressing UP!!!!

Don't they say the family that scares together stays together?  Or something like that.  This was our family on the night of Alex's Birthday. According to Sammy mom is a butterfly and dad is scary.  We can't wait to take Samantha and Alex trick or treating.  After having Jim dress up, I don't think they will be afraid of anything.  I've been surprised to see how much they have enjoyed looking at all of the spooky Halloween things. Hopefully tonight all will go well, and No Jim isn't going to wear this tonight and scare all the neighborhood kids. Happy Spooking!!!!!
Boo!! 
Samantha as a Fairy Princess, what a cutie!!!  She just loves her princess crown.
Alex as a Puppy Dog- Woof, Woof. What a darling Bernese Mountain Dog.  I just love these dogs and with Alex crawling all over, he's just like a little puppy.  During the day he will be Charlie Brown and then at night the puppy. 
Super hero Batman. What a tough looking kid.
Sweet butterfly and 50s girl.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Jim I am so impressed with your Halloween spirit. Looks like you had a great time at the party. I wish I could have been there!!

MichelleF said...

Love all your costumes! You guys look great!! I never did see Alex in his costume. So perfect. I didn't realize it but Kate was the same Fairy Princess as Sammy. She was too big for the ladybug costume I got her, so I took it back and then I found that one on clearance. Too cute and too great a price to pass up. We may have to get a picture of to two darling fairies together. Too cute!!