CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Where did my baby go?

Sometimes I feel like I've blinked and this year has gone by.  I can't believe Alex is already 1 years old.  Where has my little baby gone to?  He has been such a sweet little man, with the best snuggles, kisses and loves.
I'm so thankful for pictures to capture those precious lips, fingers and toes.  It's so hard to remember how little babies truly are.  I wish there was some way to capture their sweet baby smell and  little sighs. 
Last year he was such a little orange pumpkin- with his jaundice.
Now he is a little bit bigger and still an adorable pumpkin.  What a cute round face. 
Alex has truly been such a delight in our family.  He has brought so much love and happiness to our little family.  He was such a great baby and is turning into such a fun little man.  He has put up with all of the girly, princess things and is now establishing himself by wrestling and playing with anything ball.  I feel so blessed to have this little man in my life and can't even express how much I love this baby boy.  Happy Birthday and I can't wait to see how much you will develop this year.
Our cute chuck brown.  I've always LOVED snoopy, so it's only fitting that I have a son who resembles Charlie Brown. 

1 comments:

MichelleF said...

This past year really has flown by. We love you so much Alex. You are so sweet!!