CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Other Highlights From My Trip

We were able to see so many amazing places in Jordan, Israel and Egypt. It truly was an incredible trip. I loved that I was able to go on such an amazing trip with my sister Jaclyn and the other great people on our tour-we meet some wonderful people. One of the high lights was to go on a tour were Dr. S. Michael Wilcox was the educator, I learned so many amazing things about these great places we visited, and I was on such a spiritual high the entire trip. We joked that we felt like we were on a spiritual conference, or EFY for adults.
The beach at the Med sea- full of beautiful sea shells
The Sphinx
The resort we stayed at on the Red Sea in Egypt
The Western Wall in Israel
The Dead Sea in Jordan. We had so much fun floating in the dead sea. It was also fun that we were able to visit the Med, Red and Dead sea on our trip.

I truly have the best husband, who was so great about letting me get away for 17 days!!!! It really was a trip of a life time. It was also a blast to spend so much time with my sister Jaclyn, she is such a great travel companion.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm glad you had a good time and stayed safe. It looks beautiful!