CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Trip That Amazing

So my trip to Israel, Jordan and Egypt was just so amazing that it actually inspired me to blog again. I loved every second I was gone and felt so blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing places and people to bless my life. I loved how the scriptures were brought to life and how I was able to experience the incredible culture and people we visited.

Jerusalem was such a wonderfully spiritual experience. I loved seeing the places where Jesus, the apostles and many other people of the scriptures lived.
Egypt was lots of fun! It was great to see the pyramids, sphinx, valley of the kings, temple of Luxor. The people in Egypt were all so welcoming and we always felt very safe.
The ruins of Beit Lehi, this is a place where they think Lehi the prophet lived after his family left Jerusalem. This day was really a highlight. This is not the typical tourist site, and actually the tour group we went with has special permission to visit. The ruins were very amazing to see and it was in the beautiful country side outside of Jerusalem.
Jordan-Petra, an incredible place!!

0 comments: