CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

This year for Christmas Eve we decided to do something new, since we had our family Christmas party with everybody on Sunday night.  We went out to dinner at the little america cafe for their yummy turkey dinner.  It was actually a very nice change, other than our kids were a little crazy, and Jim and I just about lost our minds or patience. 
After dinner we went to Temple Square to go see the Christmas lights.  It was a very fun night and a great outing.  We all had to get bundled up.  I just love puffy coats for my little kids.  They keep them so warm and cozy.
Having fun at Temple Square.
My family- Monae's family, my family, Jaclyn and Andrea and Duane.  We all braved the cold for this beautiful outing.

0 comments: