CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My little buddy

Alex has been such a fun little toddler.  He is all boy, he loves balls, hats, and being messy. He is learning so much and it's so exciting to see all the things he is learning to do and hear his sweet little words.
One of his favorite words and things is hat. Everything ends up on his head.
We got this little hat and he wore it around the house all day long.
Alex has also gone from being Charlie Brown to Linus. He loves his satin ribbon blankets!!!! He has to have one before he goes to sleep and often carries it around with him-everywhere.  I'm just glad I have a few back up since they get dragged around.  Alex is also in the going, going, going stage, where from the time he wakes up he is on the move.  So when he gets tired he crashes.  I love when he just lays down and takes a little nap. 
This morning Alex was helping me do the laundry.  He was taking everything out of the basket and laying on it them saying Ni-Nit (night, night).  It was so cute that I just let him continue making a mess of my laundry room.  I also knew he would soon be off to make a new mess somewhere else.  Sometime kids do the cutest things that just make your heart melt.  I love how he just loves being by his mom.  My little buddy.

1 comments:

MichelleF said...

Too cute. Love ya Alex!!