CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Baby

About two weeks ago, Samantha and I were dancing and singing along to Christmas music in my kitchen. The song Santa Baby came on and Samantha stopped and turned to me saying " Mom Santa is not the baby, it's Baby Jesus".  It was so cute but it made me so happy that yes she is learning the true meaning of Christmas in her own little way.  
If you ask her what Santa's going to bring her, she'll say Chocolate or Pink presents. Hopefully Santa can come through.  According to Billy our little elf, she has been a very good girl this year.

1 comments:

MichelleF said...

That is one smart girl you've got. What a cute comment! I have to agree with Billy the Elf...she has been a good girl. I hope she got her pink presents and chocolate. Thats what I asked for Christmas too.