CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lost That Lovin' Blog Feeling

I have to admit that I had lost my love for blogging- or at least I haven't wanted to relive the craziness that has been going on. So far, 2009 has been a little trying. So I decided to get it all out in one blog and then focus on all the good that's also been happening. I am just listing the happening of the last few months to remember- with putting no focus on any one event, even though some have been much greater than others.
This year started with Jim in New Orleans at the Sugar bowl- Go Utes. Coming home with the flu, and stomach virus. Jim's grandmother Leta Pugh passing away, at the age of 97 years old-boy we miss her so much. Jim's parents coming to SLC, and his dad having heart surgery-WOW event. Jim getting shingles. I got a wicked sinus infection. Nana and Papa going back to PA on their mission. Becoming Primary President-which I have loved. Alex getting an ear infection, and getting 5 new teeth-not sleeping through the night any more. Working on Potty training with Samantha. Jim having back and health trouble. Finally our trip to CA getting postponed.
This week even though we were suppose to be in CA has turned out to be a very fun family Stay at home vacation. It's been fun to have Jim home with the kids and just do fun things around SLC and be a little lazy.
Well there, I am now rededicating my self to updating the family blog.
Love you all and wishing you all the best.

3 comments:

Larson Famdango said...

yeah it is progress, So we will take it! We sure did have fun at teh Dinosaur museum. Talk soon

Melinda said...

When you put it all into one paragraph it sounds WAY overwhelming. We've been thinking about you guys!

Lizzy said...

We wish you guys were here with us! We'll do it again sometime soon!