CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

More on our stay at home vacation

One of the best things about not going to CA was that I was able to be here when Monae had her baby.  Harrison Elizabeth was born on Saturday March 7th. She is absolutely beautiful, sweet and babylicious.  I forgot how small and absolutely wonderful babies are.  
We also enjoyed spending a lot of time outside.  The weather was so nice -love spring weather.  This gave up the perfect opportunity to pull out Samantha's trike.

Samantha loved spending so much time with her Dad. She couldn't get enough snuggle time, daddy kisses and really just being around him 24/7. During the week she turned to Jim and said "dad you are my favorite, not mom".  I guess I'll just have to win her back over. 
Alex has a tendency of finding the last remaining pieces of snow and playing or sitting in them.  He also has a talent of breaking out of our house and wanders around our backyard-don't fence me in. 

0 comments: