CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Our Kids

Sometimes I feel like I'm living vicariously through my kids.  Samantha has these darling cowboy boots that she loves to wear, and I just love her wearing.  When I was younger I wanted cowboy boots -but my parents didn't think I would wear them, so I am enjoying Samantha's pink boots.  She calls them her cowboy girl boots.  
A little smile from Alex.  This picture was taken after capturing him outside-again.
She also loves rain boots- I guess really she just loves dressing up. Or dressing down in this picture.
Just buddies hanging out together.  Now that they have gotten a little bit older, it's fun how much they like playing with each other.
More proof that my kids are crazy about dressing up.  It's a party at our house, feel free to wear what ever you want when you come and visit. I can almost promise that one of us could be a princess, pirate, lady bug, cowboy, fairy, super-hero or a combination of just about anything if you stop by. 

1 comments:

The Northwest Pugh's said...

What cute pics. Make's me miss the little guys. Tell them Uncle Boo Boo says hi.